Visit www.MarineParents.com, a Place to Connect & Share (tm)

Monday, December 19, 2005

*Sigh* Just four more days :)


Good morning,

It’s just me. We only have 45 minutes now before needing to take a shower. It is a Dr. M. morning and we’re looking forward to that.

I woke up this morning with an email from my sweetie … that was pretty neat. Most important is although it will take two days (he drove); he’s on his way home this morning. YAYYYY!!

One more YAYYYY first thing … BEAR’S WON!!!! Thadda way guys! I really don’t know a lot of football, but V says it was an important game. I still love listening to it, but I was way too tired to stay up last night past bedtime. I’m grateful for the news this morning. Chicago is doing well this year!

There was a lot of activity going on at the other blog this weekend. Some good, some not so good, but I figure we’ve gotten past now the first weekend. I think that’s the most stressful time when opening new ventures. One way or another, that part consumed most the weekend. No complaints here though; we feel it is a worthwhile project of our time.

We had opportunities throughout to be meeting up with on-line friends. Seems the popular thread is shopping. Hmm, reminds me better check bank account, hold on. Looks ok, over there. I’m not sure why though it has taken so long for the rent check to clear … looks like it’s almost ready now. Worry most about the cable bill for obvious addicted to this computer reasons. We’ll make sure that gets paid next J.

We’ve explained already our shopping ideas, so we won’t go back over that territory, but I really would like to admit, I am looking very strongly at the Holiday time starting this Friday. We’re hoping that we’ll be ok with school next semester, but we’re unsure and worrying about financial aid. Hopefully, the counselor will call back today, or maybe better I should write an email this morning. Doesn’t do the situation any good to just be worrying over it. We’ll be able to talk to Dr. M. about this morning.

Nothin much else to report from the weekend … Just four more days of work. I think there will be a little holiday party on Thursday, one for the clients and one for the staff. Small gift exchanges and perhaps we’ll share a little turkey for sandwiches. Maybe some pie??? :)

Shoot, feel still sleepy. *Sigh* Maybe its that time we slip into the shower. Ohhhh that sounds good! Take care.