Visit www.MarineParents.com, a Place to Connect & Share (tm)

Sunday, February 25, 2007

Ok, we gotsta get moving ... maybe someone should take the medicine???!! Wake up!

Good morning … we’re off to a silly start … I was just thinking there has been a certain progression … do you see it?







Maybe the Scion is like a rough draft concept car. But, it’s sorta like the classy stuff? Right?

Ok, we’re going to stop being silly. But, you know my unconsciousness here is just starting to reveal our real instinctual car buying mechanisms. AHA! A plot, a plan, the plight …

SHHHH … ok, Garvey get a grip on it. What’s done is done. I wonder how she did in last night ice storm?

We left you yesterday afternoon before we went out to get her extra key and remotes – two of them! I think that we should keep the extra … hmmm either at home or work, wouldn’t you think? I was favoring work, but I am unsure. I actually spend more hours at home, but here there is only our friend and us with the key. At work there would be more people who could access it. What I would like is for my friend to have the key. That makes the most sense. If I locked myself out? Then he would be the one to bail me out, but if I locked myself out here at home … someone could let me in … I guess then we leave it here at home … somewhere we’re not going to forget. Hmm. I think I know where we are going to put them, but we better not tell. So much information out already …

Hmm … we just had some grapes that were good stuff. We’re not very focused yet though we’ve been here a couple of hours.