Visit www.MarineParents.com, a Place to Connect & Share (tm)

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Never a dull moment

Good morning … this is me here … this is me … oh we covered that. K. Moving on …

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Just a small amount of time to write this morning … I read a few things, but felt I needed to be back here. Wish I could explain me better. Don’t know what I want to say this morning. Feeling a touch of tired.

I heard giggling this morning, so I stopped by the animals room … I thought that Black bear was teaching the others how to do a new dance … figured he’d picked it up last time they were out, so I quietly closed the door and let them be … but then it got real noisy in there so I opened the door and said, “WHAT IS GOING ON IN HERE??!” They were a little too happy for first thing in the morning. But, that’s when I saw the pile of tags sitting next to the stock pile of shennigans! I didn’t even know the tags had bothered them, but they were chanting, “We’re free, we’re free!”

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Pswhoo … when you adopt a group of animals, you just never know!