Visit www.MarineParents.com, a Place to Connect & Share (tm)

Monday, June 26, 2006

YEEKS and BEJEEBERS!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Umm, Sister had a surprise for me this morning. She reaarranged our room to include CARF. Actually, we already had enough CARF in our office.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

We think we have too much stuff on our desks already ... We're about "foldered" out!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No, there is no room over on my other desk either ...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

How about window sill? No way ... nothing more in that direction either.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Feeling just a litttttttle conjested in here. AHA!!! It's several minutes after ... one of my co-workers came in and saw the immediate dilemma so she moved things around a bit. Turned out the carasel fit over behind the printer where the garbage can was. Pshwoo.

We talked to sister last week about getting a bookshelf to go up between the computer desk and the windows behind the printer. The bookshelves I have in mind fit perfectly the 33" remaining of that wall without a smidge left over. I am pretty sure I need the tall 84" one, especially if she thinks she's going to keep these CARF books in here too. The way it is right now, I don't know where to turn. Desparately of need of more arranging. Sr. asked back if we could do it after the first of the new year, since that is only 5 days away, we said ... sure, no problem. I think that means we're going to get the shelves. No, not all of them just that tall one ... man oh man. I'm going to be ok, right?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wow, sure has started to rain hard all of a sudden. Usually, I don't "hear" the rain come down, but she's coming down pretty fast.

I guess then it be a good day to get some hard work done. I'd really like to get through the majority of the client surveys today and tomorrow ... already an hour into work ... better get going. Thanks for following me along.

Don't look around ... just get to work ... no being over-protective ... hmm, of what? My emotional space maybe. Need to let go the feelings of anxiety and make some room for real progress. Not scary ... FULFILLING! Ok, we want to do this let's get to it! The secretary is back and we want to stay a step ahead of her AND Sr. 1-2-3 Jump!