Visit www.MarineParents.com, a Place to Connect & Share (tm)

Thursday, June 29, 2006

We were kinda real tired...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Hi … I know this is mi and I usually don’t write late at night, but I thought it might be ok just a little. I’m the one that I think just confused her Grandma.

This is making me feel sorta bad. We were talking to her, but then things switched and I’m pretty sure we were confusing to her … because we didn’t know how to do stuff like throw away garbage proper so we don’t get more bugs. And, someone inside kept shhhushing me. Cuz, we didn’t want to worry her. And, she said, “oh what can’t you tell your grandma.” But, we didn’t tell her about the dishes in the fridgerator. We’ve done pretty much stuff cuz we started the dishwasher and took out the buggy garbage and swept AND mopped the floors, but we got stuck with the part where we’re supposed to put the dishes in the cupboard and stuff. So we put some of the dishes in the fridgerator so they would get bugs on them. Somewhere in my head I know it makes more sense to put the dirty dishes in the dishwasher, but its full of clean dishes. I’m thinking that means we should take out the clean dishes, but usually our friend does that, but he’s not here. And, my brain hurts for having to think so much about stuff that’s hard for me.

My Grandma is 98 and she can do stuff for herself that I seem to have a hard time doing for me. I don’t want her to think I’m dumb or crazy or something, because then maybe she won’t want to talk to me anymore. But she said to be sure to call again. So maybe it’ll be ok?

I have to think about something else now cuz I don’t want to think about doing something wrong with my Grandma. I just changed clothes and we made ourselves a slurpee. It turns out the second container is lemonade too so we’re doing just fine with that. I need to go to bed earlier than we have been but we’ve been fooling around some … pretty much getting a little goofy and we’ve been writing to our friend. That’s all I’m going to say about that. I have a feeling we haven’t been writing so much, but I’m not sure … maybe I can check, hold on…

Hmm, got lost over there a bit … looks like we posted from work Monday morning, wrote a tiny bit on Monday morning, and more over the weekend. Everything seems so hard to think of. Keep looking at Dr. Marvin’s movie.

Pshwoo… that was good … we just finished a big glass of our slushie. There’s enough left in the blender for a second, but we umm just put it in the fridge. We are going to need thinking either of writing more, or maybe going to bed early. We’re thinking though the going to bed seems like a real good idea. I feel very tired and my fingers are sore. Maybe we can post this in the morning? Cuz otherwise I might cry. Think it be ok if I turned on the air conditioner? That way I could sleep all snugly. Our friend isn’t here to tell us we’re wasting electricity so mayyyyyyyy be it would be ok? Thanks … nitey nite