Visit www.MarineParents.com, a Place to Connect & Share (tm)

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

---------------------->

Hi … Just me … Kind of at a very bad place right now. Feel under a little pressure. I tried to think through the things that I’m supposed to do when I’m like this. I communicated that I was having a problem, though it was only a note not picked up. I’m going to leave it here … maybe somebody will know we’re having a terrible no good day?

In a message dated 4/19/2006 3:53:54 PM Central Standard Time, Aynetal3 writes:

Dear Dr. M.,

It's just me. I know you aren't here ... At least I'm pretty sure you are out of town this week. I'm having a hard time right now. I got a bad grade on a final paper. I got a C, which isn't acceptable by anyone's standards for Masters. It would have at least be a "B" paper, except the teacher marked me down to an average instead of exceptional because of typos. V checked for me there is only one typo in the first 10 pages. I didn't see any typos going through the paper. It's a 36 page paper. My references weren't terribly good, because I was writing more from the center's perspective. I had received 97% throughout the semester for two papers per week, so it was a big let down. I'm contesting with the teacher who hasn't responded yet. She also missed grading my final regular course paper. Because she held onto the paper for two weeks before processing it without taking me off incomplete, I am on official Academic trouble list - first warning.

And, I've got Performance Analysis guidelines due to Sister. I was 77% complete, but, my main computer is Words and Excel program is down, and methods I know aren't working to get her up. I have the laptop, but can't hook her up to a machine that prints.

I'm into the third week of cognitive affective behavior course

And, my friend left town for 5 days.

And, there's you.

That's about it ... pretty tears coming down crying. Don't think you interested, but should know something about us. Things feel hard. Harder to hold the dam. Pretty much just feeling sorry for myself. It used to be how I felt meant something.


From Dr. M.,

I will be out of the office from April 17-21. I will be back in the office
on Monday, April 24.

Coverage is as follows:

Residency and Administrative Issues: Dr. …
Patient Coverage, PDRC and Psychosis Coverage: Dr….
UIT Tuesday, CRP - Dr. …

I will be answering emails at some point in the time period.

…………………………………………………………………………………………

So, we’re up the creek without a paddle. I ate dinner. I took my medicine. I ate “good feelings” watermelon. I am preparing for bed. Sometimes you just gotta give up a day. Send it to hell. I know we can’t afford to be thinking stuff we’re thinking. We got a headache too.  -------------------------------------- Bed…