Visit www.MarineParents.com, a Place to Connect & Share (tm)

Saturday, September 02, 2006

This one is pretty down too ... Bout half hour.

Missing V. At this point, we didn't know where he had gone ... and had just started to think of telling people. We were mixing to many death thought messages.



Good morning,

We are going to try writing this morning and see what affect it changes. Thank you Nikki for the suggestion. I know it has come from Vince and Deb too. Mostly, it’s just us being very stubborn. I know the videos are too long to watch, but that had been countered by the writing was too long to do. But, I’m at the stymied point where I’ve lost all ability that I could write and that’s certainly no good either.

Ok, what to write about? We keep going back to the part where we’ve been talking to Dr. Marvin a lot. We have been doing a lousy job of assuring him that we are going to be ok and not take the pills that we purchased last week. You’ll have to read into the video cuz we’re not going to explain that all over again. We keep repeating over and over again to him that we want to be dead and we want to be gone. I know that isn’t the normal thing people want to hear when visiting someone’s blog. In a sense I could hide my feelings in the video because no one in their right mind would watch them long enough to know what was happening.

I haven’t done videos with any great consistency I think. I don’t have a clear thought there because I just am no longer able to comprehend the passage of time. It happens and we’re stuck with just a few repeating memories like the one we are having now about being depressed.