Visit www.MarineParents.com, a Place to Connect & Share (tm)

Friday, December 30, 2005

Whoops forgot to post Thursday ...

Good morning! Just me. It’s late already … about 7:30 am. I’m having a really exceptional morning. Mostly, because I’m here and not at work YAYYYYYYYYYYY…

I hope you all don’t mind that we’re throwing in music. We’ve never tried to define our journal/blog, just add to it new experiences we are having. Last year the big thing was in finding Musicmatch Jukebox. She’s acting up on our computer at the moment though, so until I get around to fixing her, we’re looking through some other musical arenas. For the record I am still getting service from Windows Media Player, so that’s been nice. I’ve been fooling around with a new site called, MP3Search.ru. They seem to have quite a bit of music and you can really download it. You could at Musicmatch too, but the cost there is 99 cents, where at MP3 it is 10 cents. Musicmatch still can’t be beat I think if you just want to turn something on to listen all day.

Right now we’re listening to some gorgeous stuff we just ripped from a CD V sent on Sarah Brightman. It’s very lovely. Ahhh

Hmm, feeling kind of drifty here … like sitting before a fountain listening to perfect splashes of water falling from the mouth of a tarnished fish hehehe. Light green tarnish of course! We might as well imagine in color. Hehehe

Just thinking today is the day we are supposed to clean. Umm maybe a little later. Haven’t written since all the way back yesterday. Things to think of! We had a really nice visit with our sweetie. It was one of those times you know that he’s just aching for touch so you meet him at the door and in finding him so close you start to unbutton buttons of his shirt. Whoops, ok enough of that! Umm, it was nice 

Later, we talked about his son some. He is 27 now. Our friend enjoyed the party more than he expected and stayed all the way to 10 pm. He said that his son orchestrated a full sit-down dinner for about 16-18 people. He didn’t expect that. The conversations we’re upbeat and he seemed to take an interest in some of the people he met. He said, no one was flagrantly one way or another, so that helped his comfort level. He said that it was the start of the house’s 4 day New Year’s celebration. I guess his son is part of a 3-4 person household. The guy who purchased the house was out of town for a while. He enjoyed seeing his son interact with friends. I think as a parent you want your children to be accepted no matter how old they are. He talked with some pride of his son marrying people, though he wasn’t particularly sold on the “religion.” I forget the name, but I think there are a lot of discordant Catholics who are members. It’s a new generation of people who are more free and accepting in their and others beliefs. I am sure there are
“rules” of fitting in … I’ve seen the liturgy at one time on the web, but I’m unsure of most of what I was seeing. It was quite a while ago and fades from my memory.

The one thing I know is that his son loves deeply. I figure that’s the most important thing.

Hmm, distracted a bit … we were doing something, but I don’t remember what it was. I know the last thing was stopping over at T’s place to fix breakfast … SHE’S HOME!!!!

I think everyone will feel better now!

Hmm, what is V pouring?? Better check that out. Mimosa, mimosa, AHA! Champagne! He’s always got the good stuff! He’s just like a Carry Grant!

Well, we’re pretty sure nothing is going to beat this fine meal. Hmm, Sweeties coming over though for lunch. Better watch the drinking … he knows everything! Darn white garbage bags. He spotted that donut box right away … you know then there is the raised eyebrows. Hmpf

We’re going to see Dr. M. today too. We haven’t seen him for a long time. Heaven knows what is going to show up by then. Chances are that he’ll watch the movie though  YAYYYYY! It will be a good 5 minutes spent. That’s why he gets paid the big bucks! Hmm, maybe I better get back soon into the HTML lessons. Things seem to be going pretty quick over at Directory Assistance. Just in that, people are finding good things to post that they believe in. With those drinks lucky V is heading over to T’s instead of DA. Pshwoo.

Oh Oh … medicine 2-3 hours late, better do that, give her a half hour and then go try to do HTML. Yup yup that’s a plan. Ok, mark the time 9:30 am now. ½ hour. K got it … well not really, better set the timer.

What’s next …

Hmm, we’ve been wandering again. I don’t know why. Only thing I remember is being at Tammy’s … don’t remember before that. It wasn’t until just now we remembered we’d been writing … It’s 10:48 now. I suppose that meant I lost another hour somewhere. My head feels a little confused. We just poured ourselves some coffee. I’m not sure what I’m supposed to do with out time. Our friend is coming by for just a short while, and then we’ll go to Dr. M.’s … reading back now. I guess we’re supposed to work on the computer language stuff. But, I don’t really want to do that. I don’t even know where to look for it.  I don’t see anything like it in our carousel thingy. I feel stuck.

Ok, what can I think about? Coffee is good. No music and it is dark in here. We’re not hungry. There’s nothing in the mail box. V’s not here. Where’d he go? YAYYY T’s almost back … she had to run to the store. Let’s see do I need to visit?

Ack, It’s about 10 minutes after 3 pm and I still have to get dressed before leaving for Dr. M’s at 3:30 pm. I figure I won’t be home until 6:30 pm. I’m not sure all what we did, though we know our friend was here from 11:30-12:30 pm. Think we were messin with stuff in general. I don’t think we got done with work on HTML. It was more like a day of panic thinking we’ve got so much to do and we’ve got only 3 days of vacation. Shoot, shoot.

Whoops lost it here … Why don’t we start from scratch … *sigh*