Visit www.MarineParents.com, a Place to Connect & Share (tm)

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

What would V say?

I’m being frustrated for a few moments. I don’t want to be but I am. Most often when I get frustrated at work it’s between me and the boss, or the other Q. This time I was frustrated by the other Q, and the boss took her side and they were both wrong. I’m mad. What happened is that the state person called asking for me. The other Q told her we were out, because she couldn’t get a hold of me in my office. I was walking down the hall to my office and when I got here the intern told me that the Q had called. So I sat down and called her letting her phone ring for 8 times, but there was no answer. I assumed if she wanted me, she knows I’m always around. So, then at 1:30 …. 3 hours later, she calls me up and tells me that I will have to change the date of my August 23rd staffing, because the state person can’t be there. My first response was the state person would call me if she wanted to change dates, especially since the date had been confirmed with the parent and a confirmation letter had gone out to both. The other Q made a big thing of wanting both appointments open on Tuesday. We were upset, because changing means having to start all over again making sure everyone can come. Then the other Q said that she was going to ask her parent which time in the morning or afternoon. AND, she made a big deal of supposing to get morning option on Tuesday, but I figured if I was doing someone a favor I’d better get morning, because I don’t usually do afternoon meetings. By this time the other Q was riding my nerves, because she was trying to imply that whatever I was thinking wasn’t important. And, then she hung up on me. So I went to the boss’ office. The boss had already been told something by the other Q, so was frustrated for having to resolve an issue between two children. That always makes me feel better. The other Q. put up a big thing about doing the right thing, but then we said, so you told her to call me, but she thought you were going to tell me, and indeed 3 hours later and she hadn’t called, but at 3 hours later you get around to mentioning it, so you must have thought it your position to call me. I was mad I said that this was the same thing as before her trying to take care of my business. In the future, please don’t take down the other person’s message, just tell me as soon as possible that someone called. Just answer the phone and do what your supposed to do. Sister wanted to stay on her side, but even she had a hard time figuring out why it was the other Q telling me something 3 hours later. I just left. The other Q stayed around to talk to the boss … which means they’re both sitting there talking about me. And, the stupid thing? Before I went up to the front I called back the state person …. I didn’t have to change my dates at all, so all that pushing and bullying around by the other Q was for nothing. Man … Good time wasted. Shoot … maybe this is something to do with one week not smoking?? Shoot, shoot …

Eh … read it over … I figure we’ll post to the blog and it will be all over. That’s the right thing to do with anger, right? For all the people that are frustrated and not drunk and want to get out their aggressions anyway? Hmpf. Bout time you stop by for a comment V and just say something … well, you know … V-like. Hehehe … beside can’t be too bad … one of the clients just came in to give us a rock that’s been glittered. Man, you can’t beat that! Ok, ok … I’m really all good now. ;)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Maybe he'd say we are doing good? Oh and we're pretty sure he'd say, "Nice rock!" HEHEHEHE